2nd Wedding Anniversary Gifts - 11 items
So you've made it to the two-year mark! Congratulations you two lovebirds, you! Now all you need is the perfect second wedding anniversary gift to mark the occasion. And we've got just the thing. In this collection, you'll find personalised gifts made from cotton that make for a most meaningful second wedding anniversary gift. Love is most definitely in the air.
The traditional 2nd year anniversary gift, cotton symbolises the need for marriage to be strong and be able to adapt to change. Stumped on how to make your cotton pressie extra special? (Because let’s face it, two years in, the pressure is still on to have a strong gifting game.) Try these top five pressie ideas on for size...
1. A rad pair of socks. (Stay with us here…) We’re not talking about a multipack of boring sports socks, we’re talking about a 2nd anniversary gift that they can wear everyday and think of you. (Practical? Tick! Thoughtful? Tick!) They key to taking your socks next level? Choose a style that you can have personalised with your names and a sweet love-filled message.
2. Custom printed pillowcases. Fact: Gifts for the home are a slam-dunk because you both get to revel in the fun. Whether you opt for a design that’s cheeky (left pillow for ‘The Boss’, right pillow for ‘The Real Boss’) or something more classic (hello, elegant personalised monogram), a pair of typographic printed pillowcases is a pressie you and your other half can both enjoy.
3. A keepsake cushion cover. If you’re a pair of couch potatoes (you know what they say, ‘the couple that presses play together stays together!’), fancy up the sofa with a thoughtfully customised cotton cushion cover. Personalised with your names and anniversary date, it makes for a ridiculously comfy keepsake that’ll be treasured long after Netflix stops asking ‘are you still watching?’.
4. An extra-special tea towel. A handy staple to have in the kitchen, a tea towel that’s embroidered just for the two of you is a useful but unexpected way to celebrate your 2nd wedding anniversary. Extra points if you volunteer to dry the dishes with it after dinner!
5. Some kinda-sexy smalls. We’re thinking a beautiful cotton robe. We’re thinking naughty personalised trunks. We’re thinking fun pyjamas for you and your bedroom buddy. Choose a present you know your partner will love and then invite them to join your pyjama party for two!