Novelty, Quirky & Weird Gifts - 123 items
Some people dance to a different tune, which is where quirky gifts come in. Specifically curated with the rugged individual in mind, our collection will show you ‘get’ them after all – and may also provide a very welcome surprise gift for someone who normally walks the straight-and-narrow.
Looking for top-notch humorous gifts? Or presents for a person with an eye for the innovative, inventive and just plain fun? We’re your go-to for gifts with personality. Our curated collection of novelty gifts means you’re guaranteed to find gift ideas that are sure to raise a smile. If you’re not sure who’d be the perfect candidate for a quirky gift, we’ve narrowed it down for you.
1. The person who has everything. Sure they have lots of things (and all of life’s essentials sorted) but do they have a deck of cards that can also teach them foreign lingo or an adorable llama egg cup? Didn’t think so. Quirky gifts for the win.
2. The person who loves a cheeky drink. Unbreakable wine glasses (made from smash-proof tritan), a magnetic Basketbeer hoop to catch their stubby caps, or a bangle that can sneakily conceal their favourite tipple will all go down like a glass of Pinot on a Friday night. Which is to say, very well indeed.
3. The person who has a killer sense of humour. They are always send you the most hilarious gifs, so send them the gifting equivalent of #saltbae with one of our top novelty gifts. We love the personalised ‘allergic to mornings’ coffee mug, a set of pick-up line pencils or some very naughty animal innuendo coasters…
4. The person who goes against the tide. Why use a regular pizza cutter when you can use one that’s shaped like a fixie bike? Why drink from regular glasses when you can drink from cactus glasses? Why put up a string of regular fairy lights when you can put up a string of dinosaur fairy lights? This person is THE target for, let’s not call them ‘weird gifts’, just a little left of centre.
5. The person who likes cool design. If their home, office and wardrobe has the vibe of a cool gallery space, get them something you won’t find in the well-shopped chain stores. Think oversized bull-clips for their desk, a bright teal bank in the form of a pig to catch their loose coins or a custom stamped sloth necklace.