This Meeting is Bullsh*t - Funny Men's Socks by Blue Q
Some people dance to a different tune, which is where quirky gifts come in. Specifically curated with the rugged individual in mind, our collection will show you ‘get’ them after all – and may also provide a very welcome surprise gift for someone who normally walks the straight-and-narrow.
Looking for top-notch humorous gifts? Or presents for a person with an eye for the innovative, inventive and just plain fun? We’re your go-to for gifts with personality. Our curated collection of novelty gifts means you’re guaranteed to find gift ideas that are sure to raise a smile. If you’re not sure who’d be the perfect candidate for a quirky gift, we’ve narrowed it down for you.
1. The person who has everything. Sure they have lots of things (and all of life’s essentials sorted) but do they have a deck of cards that can also teach them foreign lingo or an adorable llama egg cup? Didn’t think so. Quirky gifts for the win.
2. The person who loves a cheeky drink. Unbreakable wine glasses (made from smash-proof tritan), a magnetic Basketbeer hoop to catch their stubby caps, or a bangle that can sneakily conceal their favourite tipple will all go down like a glass of Pinot on a Friday night. Which is to say, very well indeed.
3. The person who has a killer sense of humour. They are always send you the most hilarious gifs, so send them the gifting equivalent of #saltbae with one of our top novelty gifts. We love the personalised ‘allergic to mornings’ coffee mug, a set of pick-up line pencils or some very naughty animal innuendo coasters…
4. The person who goes against the tide. Why use a regular pizza cutter when you can use one that’s shaped like a fixie bike? Why drink from regular glasses when you can drink from cactus glasses? Why put up a string of regular fairy lights when you can put up a string of dinosaur fairy lights? This person is THE target for, let’s not call them ‘weird gifts’, just a little left of centre.
5. The person who likes cool design. If their home, office and wardrobe has the vibe of a cool gallery space, get them something you won’t find in the well-shopped chain stores. Think oversized bull-clips for their desk, a bright teal bank in the form of a pig to catch their loose coins or a custom stamped sloth necklace.
More about Hardtofind
We've scoured Australia – and the wider world – for unique, exceptional products from independent craftspeople and manufacturers. And we've brought them all together on hardtofind.com.au. Through our website, it's easy to buy stunning sandals from Byron Bay; Paris-designed hot-dog rings and mugs with attitude from England – all through the one checkout and purchase process, all with the support of our dedicated customer service team if anything goes awry. Once you buy from us, the seller will send you your items directly, for that extra personal touch.
SHOP & SHIP
We’ve noticed you’re not in Australia. To shop using your local currency and shipping location, please click here