-Protect your jewellery from scratches, sharp blows, chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight where possible, both when wearing and storing.
-Do not wear jewellery when sleeping, showering, swimming, cleaning, gardening or working out.
-Apply make-up, body lotions, hair products, perfume and sunscreen before putting your jewellery on, as they contain chemicals that may damage your jewellery.
-If your jewellery gets wet, pat dry with a soft cloth.
-Store precious pieces in separate bags so they don't scratch each other. An air-tight bag or jewellery box works best.
-Store jewellery away from sunlight and areas of high temperature variation like heating vents or cars.
- As gold and silver plated jewellery have quite delicate surfaces, they mark easily. As with all jewellery, storing them separately in individual jewellery bags is best. To clean plated jewellery, first use a soft, clean cloth to rub the jewellery, using a straight line or swipe motion, and not in a circular motion, to ensure pieces are not marked or plating is not removed.
- For areas that a polishing cloth wont reach place your jewellery in some warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid in it. You may use a cotton bud or soft toothbrush for hard to reach places such as chain links but be careful not to scrub plated charms much as this will damage the finish. Rinse with warm water.
- Dry immediately on a soft cloth or with a hairdryer on a low setting. Ensure the jewellery is completely dry before storing as moisture speeds the tarnishing process. This method is safe for all iROCK jewellery including gemstones.
- Don't use tissues or paper towel to clean jewellery as they may scratch the surface.
- Don't use chemical jewellery cleaners as they can cause adverse reactions to the metal plating.
This super cute bee charm necklace represents wisdom and community, it makes a great gift for inspiring work or study. This one is on a fine 16"/40cm plated curb chain, so it hangs high on your collar bone. It goes perfectly with the coloured Swarovski drop. It is a stunning piece and would look great paired with a classic work look like a navy dress or trench. Personalise yours by selecting your own birthstone.