What's in it:
Zinc Oxide Active Ingredient, Purified Aqua (water), Olea europea (Olive Fruit) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (Olivem 1000-EcoCert France), Squalane (Olive),
Olive Fruit Oil Esters Peg-7, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (EcoCert), Olea europea (Olive Fruit) (and) Oil Unsaponifiables (Olive Wax- EcoCert), Sodium acrylate (and) acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer (and) isohexadecane (and) polysorbate 80 (hydro-swelling agent), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel(Collodial Oats), Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (Guar Gum), Lactobacillis Ferment (Natural Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid (Optiphen Plus: Preservative) Undaria pinnatifida (Organic Brown Seaweed) Extract, Papaya Powder (Carica papaya Fruit), Mangifera indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Mentha piperita (AU Peppermint) Oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice.
How to use it:
Apply generously to your face and neck in the morning or before going out in the sun.
- The best of both worlds: an anti-ageing and sun-protective moisturiser all in one saves you time and effort and will make you more consistent in protecting your skin from the suns harsh rays
- Protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun to prevent premature ageing & skin cancer
- Using a moisturiser with SPF helps retain the generation of collagen, while retaining moisture within the skin that is otherwise lost from sun exposure
- Papaya fruit containing Vitamin A benefits skin repair by increasing the rate of new cell formation
- Organic brown seaweed enriched with calcium and potassium inhibits skin ageing
With organic certified Tasmanian brown seaweed + zinc.
The best of both worlds: an anti-ageing and sun-protective moisturiser all in one saves you time and effort and will make you more consistent in protecting your skin from the sun's harsh rays
Why you need it: If you like to be outside more than in, all the benefits of our anti-ageing moisturiser plus the age defensive action of sun protection, included is zinc oxide for protection from the suns punishing rays (including UVA). Papaya fruit powder is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium, as well as the enzyme papain, known for its skin rejuvenating properties. What a powerful combination!
This item will be dispatched within 1 business day. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|Delivery to Australia
||Delivery from dispatch
|FREE standard shipping
|Other delivery zones
||Delivery from dispatch*
|Rest of Asia
|USA and Canada
|UK and Ireland
|Rest of the world
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.