Free shipping Australia-wide*
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free AU shipping
18ct yellow gold
18ct white gold
18ct rose gold
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
This unusual hammered wedding ring is handmade in half-round 2mm wide x 1.5mm thick solid 18ct gold or platinum. It has been textured with my signature dappled matte finish.
This ring can be custom-made in any size and would be suitable as a wedding band, but can also be worn as a casual ring. It can be made in 18ct yellow, rose or white gold or platinum
I can also make this ring in a variety of other finishes.
The gold or platinum used in this ring is from recycled sources. Therefore, no newly mined gold has been used. For the white gold version, palladium (a member of the Platinum family) makes the gold naturally white. Unlike standard white gold it is nickel free and does not require plating with rhodium.
Handmade in our studio in the Cotswolds, UK.
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 1 business day. Shipping options available at checkout include:
Pearl Earrings in Flower Design
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Amethyst Necklace in 18ct Gold, February Bir...
Diamond Bar Necklace in 18ct Gold
Emerald Leaf Pendant in 18ct Yellow Gold
Triangle Earrings in Sterling Silver
Flower Petal Earrings in 18ct White Gold