Free shipping Australia-wide*
1 of 4 images
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free shipping
925 Sterling silver
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
May birthstone is glittering emerald. In past times, wearing the birthstone associated with the month you were born was thought to bring good luck and protection.
This pretty May birthstone necklace would make a perfect keepsake gift. A high quality 6mm round Chatham emerald gemstone is bezel set in a solid sterling silver setting which is drilled at the top to allow the pendant to slide on the chain.
The necklace is supplied with a Sterling silver 18 box chain please let me know if you would like the chain to be shorter.
Lab grown stones have the same chemical composition as natural stones; are less expensive; and are more environmentally friendly than mined stones. Natural emerald is available on request.
Your birthstone necklace will be handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK) and is supplied with my designer heart tag near the clasp.
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Emerald Earrings in 18ct Gold Leaf Design
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Triangle Earrings in Sterling Silver
Pearl Earrings in Flower Design
Amethyst Necklace February Birthstone
Flower Petal Earrings in 18ct White Gold
Sapphire and Diamond Moon and Stars Pendant