All silver will tarnish over time. This process is natural but some substances in our daily lives will speed the process up, contact with soap, hairspray, perfume, food, latex and even the natural oils on our hands can tarnish silver quicker.
We recommend that you use a good quality jeweller's silver cloth regularly as part of your jewellery cleaning routine before the tarnish process begins.
Each ring is a hand crafted one of a kind, personalised work of art. Made exclusively for you with your unique fingerprint.
It's like your loved one just touched the end of their finger on your ring, leaving their mark. The print has been darkened for superior contrast. Also available clean for a subtle texture.
Due to the handmade nature of our rings, widths shapes and sizes are may differ very slightly.
You can choose the finish to be either antique black or clean.
Whether a child's or adult's fingerprints, FingerPrint Jewellery is something to treasure for years to come.
Handmade in sterling silver, you simply take the print using our simple instructions. All you need are a piece of plain white paper, a soft pencil and some clear sticky tape!
Taking the prints:
You will need a soft black pencil, white paper & sellotape.
1. Draw a sold black square on a piece of paper.
2. Press your finger firmly on the solid colour.
3. Lift up your finger and take a print of your finger using sellotape
4. Stick the sellotape down on the paper. (It's important the sellotape is free of dust and hair.)
5. Then simply upload the file to the 'my orders' section of your hardtofind account.