1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply the base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the MoYou Nails stamping nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess of nail varnish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scraped out of the engraving.
6. Use the MoYou Nails Stamp to pick up the nail polish from the design and transfer it onto your nail. Make sure you move fast and apply an even amount of pressure.
For best results roll the stamp from one side of the other and use the same rolling motion when applying on the nail.
7. Apply the MoYou Nails Top Coat or MoYou Nails Glitter Top Coat to seal the design.
The MoYou Australia Salon Pro image plate collection 5 comes with the most popular designs from previous sets whilst keeping on trend with the long and slim full designs. Included are all the butterflies, hearts and small flowers to give you a summery feel, you will however find, amongst the 226 designs, patterns to suit all moods and seasons.
The set also comes with one stamp, one scraper and one corrector pen, everything you need to create perfect nail art.