Grandad, Poppy, Gramps… whatever you call him, he’s probably pretty special to you. And if he’s anything like our grandfathers, he’s probably pretty hard to buy for, too. No one likes present shopping to feel like groundhog day (so, um, golf balls again?), which is why we put together this list of our favourite gifts for grandads. They’re useful, they’re unique, they’re sentimental and they’re bound to make his day.
1. He can wear his love on his sleeves: Personalised Men’s Stainless Steel Oval Cufflinks
2. A safe place for his precious bits and bobs: Handcrafted Personalised Leather Cufflinks Box
3. Personalise it with his nickname: ‘Favourite People’ Cushion
4. He’s the best vintage: Personalised Vintage Whisky Glass
5. Make his man cave official: Personalised Grandad Shed Sign
6. Thoughtful meets practical: Personalised Gent’s Watch Stand
7. Handy gifts for the win: Spectacles Repair Kit
8. Bonus points if you make him a cuppa: Grandad’s Perfect Coffee/Tea Mug
9. If the golf course is his happy place: Dusky Teal Golf Tee Holder
10. A green sweater to match his green thumb: ‘Master Gardener’ Jumper
11. He’ll carry it with him everywhere: Personalised Father’s Day Leather Key Ring
12. What time is it? It’s beer o’clock: Personalised Brewery Beer Glass
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.