The next step in the geometric trend
The geometric trend continues to grow and now it’s taking a new shape – one with many faces. The best bit about the ‘multi-faceted’ trend is how it can instantly turn a simple object into an art-like piece. It plays with texture, light and reflection, creating an interesting dimension, particularly when it comes to jewellery and homewares. One item is all this trend needs to work its magic; a hanging light, a candle holder or a multi-use terrarium. Wear a multi-faceted necklace, bangle or ring as a feature piece with a classic outfit, it will add instant interest. One thing’s for sure; geometry just got cooler.
- Salted caramel geo necklace, $34.95
- Contemporary geometric drop earrings, $82
- Work light pendant, $249.95, comes in silver or gold.
- Medium diamond hour glass, $30
- Padparadcha tear drop ring, $79.95
- Swan necklace, $159.95
- Asscher cut terrarium,$129, use as a miniature greenhouse or for candles and photos.
- Faceted onyx ring, $40
- Geometric wood candle holders (set of 3), $65, stack or lay out side-by-side.
At htf HQ, we’re declaring March “Design Month”! All this month we’re exploring the hottest trends and up-and-coming finds for 2015, as well as classic looks that never go out of style. Check out all our design month posts here.
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.