Start stirring: kitchen essentials for Stir-up Sunday
It’s that time of the year again. Time to don the Christmas apron, get out the mixing bowls and dust off the Christmas pudding recipe. Today marks Stir-up Sunday, a pudding-making tradition held on the final Sunday before Advent.
If you’re not lucky enough to have a recipe that’s been passed down through the generations, we’ve found this delectable Christmas pudding recipe from delicious. magazine that’s sure to go down a treat. But if it all seems like too much work, don’t worry, we have you covered there, too, with some fantastic ready-made Christmas puddings that you can order today in time for December 25 (we won’t tell anyone it’s not great aunt Betty’s recipe if you don’t).
Stir-up Sunday essentials
- Christmas BowlOvers (pack of 6), $32
- Artisan, vegan and gluten-free Christmas pudding, $80
- Family Christmas pack, $80
- Wooden ‘heart’ kitchen utensils (set of 3), $24.95
- ‘Christmas delights’ apron, $40.95
- Traditional Christmas pudding, $57
- ‘French fancy’ tea towel, $35
- ‘Mixxx’ bowls (set of 3), $86.95
- ‘Chocolate indulgence’ spice kit, $45, for a twist on tradition
Shop our Christmas pudding collection here.
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.