Stocking fillers under $30
Soon kids will be hanging stockings by the chimney with care, in hopes St Nicholas will soon be there (or so the poem goes), but this year, we’re giving Santa a helping hand with the best Christmas gift ideas under $30. So whether you’re looking for small gifts to stuff into the kids’ stockings and Santa sacks, some inexpensive Christmas present ideas to keep on hand for unexpected guests, or just that little something extra for your significant other, we have the coolest, quirkiest and most fun stocking filler ideas for you.
Stocking fillers for kids
Is there any morning more exciting than December 25? Waking up at the crack of dawn to find the biscuits eaten, the milk drunk, and a stocking overflowing with small, brightly wrapped parcels. Keep the magic alive with fun and colourful presents and toys. Funky jewellery and sunnies will keep them looking like the coolest kids on the block, while craft books and flower seeds make great school holiday activities.
- Finger puppet activity book, $14.95
- ‘The Little Prince’ cutlery set, $22
- ‘Ballet’ drink bottle, $24.95
- ‘Pansy’ silk string necklace, $19.95
- Children’s ‘gift of seeds’ (set of 4), $29.95
- ‘Dubby’ wooden car, $24.95
- Short socks in ‘stripe’, $10
- ‘Jet set pets’ paper toys, $15.50
- ‘Monster’ singlet, $20
- Kids’ shades, $14.95
- ‘Chocolate’ bunny soft toy, $24.95
Gifts for teens
Teenagers can be so hard to buy for! There is such a fine line between what’s cool and what’s “so last year!”. Play it safe with timeless gifts that have a fun twist. Think practical with Pantone pencils or a cool iPhone case, or go for trends that never go out of style, such as a skull ring, a Paris print or sparkling nail polish.
- ‘Paris’ print, from $25
- ‘Brick’ iPhone case, $12.95
- ‘Dear you’ A6 notebook, $5.95
- Pantone ‘duotone’ mechanical pencil, $19.95 each
- Sterling silver ‘skull’ ring, $27
- Duri nail polish in ‘golden palace’ and ‘voodoo’, $18 each
- ‘Little Miss Trouble’ mug, $24.95 – other characters available
- ‘Glitter’ thongs, $17.99
- Whoopee cushion, $19.95
- ‘Cubot micro’ repositionable figurine, $22.95
Stocking fillers for men
So you’ve already found the perfect gift for Dad/Pop/your brother/your husband, but you want to give them just a little something extra to show just how much they mean to you. Cool cufflinks, a personalised notebook or luxe shaving cream are all great ways to say “thanks for all the support this year.”
- Personalised ‘travel’ notebook, $29.95
- Silicone iPad cover, $21.95
- Kind shave cream, $29
- ‘Man cave chalkboard’ print, $22
- ‘Moustache’ cufflinks, $29.90
- Men’s hankie bundle (pack of 3), $27.90
- ‘For science’ pencils (pack of 5), $18
- Maple wood & stainless steel screw ring, $29.95
- Organic rubber thongs, $24.99
Stocking fillers for women
When you want just ‘one more thing’ for the most important lady in your life – be it your wife, girlfriend, mum, sister or best friend – you can’t go wrong when you follow these three easy rules: simple, practical and beautiful. Pearl earrings, heavenly body wash and reusable glass coffee cups tick all these boxes, plus they also make great Kris Kringle presents, hostess gifts, or just something to keep in your present drawer for a last-minute gift.
- ‘Love story’ jewellery tattoos, $29.95
- Swarovski pearl earrings, $30
- ‘Splash’ hand & body wash in ‘lime & basil’, $24.95
- ‘Caro’ leather coin purse, $29.95
- ‘Geometric flamingo’ print, from $20
- ‘Wildflower’ knickers, $29
- ‘Love’ pendant, $29
- Gold-plated ‘cat’ ring, $25.60
- Reusable glass coffee cup, $29.95
Shop our stocking filler collection here.
BONUS: Santa sacks and stockings
- ‘Joy scribble it’ stocking, $42.46 – colouring-in fun!
- ‘Twin check’ personalised stocking, $29.95
- Personalised ‘stripe’ Christmas stocking, $55
- ‘Star’ santa sack, $45
- ‘Santa’ Christmas sack, $39.95
Shop our stockings and Santa sack collection here.
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.