Celebrate marriage with the perfect gift for the couple
Along with excitement, a wedding invitation also comes with the dilemma of finding a gift that both the bride and the groom will love. But don’t fret, we have the perfect wedding gift ideas that the newlyweds will cherish for years to come. Go down the traditional route with a gift for the home, such as a wine holder or tumbler set. Or for a truly memorable gift, a personalised wedding print or hand-stamped vintage wedding forks make a lovely unique wedding gift. Here’s to the happy couple!
- Honeycomb wine holder, $276
- Hand-blown glass tumblers (set of 6), $295
- ‘Modern’ personalised wedding print, $40
- ‘Coffee’ petite bread and cheese board, $22
- Hand-stamped vintage wedding forks, $52
- Bialetti Brikka 2-cup espresso maker, $89.90
- ‘Two people one love’ personalised cushion cover, $69
- Wedding ‘one dazzling couple’ 23 carat gold oil, $39.99
- ‘Alba’ trio of votives, $44.95
To see our entire collection of wedding gifts for the couple click here.
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.