Spring fashion report: it’s all about florals
Can you feel it? The days are becoming lighter, a zesty scent fills the air and there’s a new bounce in your step that signals the unmistakable changing of the seasons. Soon we’ll be casting off our winter coats and fully embracing the chance to update our wardrobe with spring fashions.
What’s our favourite fashion trend for the season? Florals! Ok, ok, so florals for spring might not be the most revolutionary concept, but there is a reason that it’s a classic. We love the femininity of this look and flower prints make a great change to the neutral block colours of winter. For a modern take, go for big bold prints and oversized accessories.
Get the floral look
- ‘The life of flowers’ necklace, $829
- ‘Hibiscus’ jumpsuit, $119.40
- ‘Potted’ pants in ‘grey blossom’, $56.99
- Flower ring, $139
- Olivia Burton ‘parlour floral lilac & gold’ watch, $145
- ‘Chinoiserie’ scarf in ‘zing’, $140
- ‘Alyssa’ flower crown, $39
- Large ‘pink flower’ studs, $31
- Kimono top in ‘phoenix blue’, $352
- Liberty ‘cassis’ candle with glass lid, $39.95
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.