Winter fashion survival kit
Sure, when the temperature drops and the wind picks up, it’s tempting to stay indoors, but when you have to brave the cold, you might as well do it in style. Don a versatile cable knit jumper, gold-flecked ankle boots and this season’s must-have fashion item, the cape. Finish your outfit off with a pair of mittens and an ultra-trendy foxglove hat, and, of course, a thermos of steaming hot tea.
1. ‘Impasto’ leather trim wool blend cape, $$224.96
2. ‘Keep calm and carry on’ thermos, $46.95
3. Grey cable knit over-the-knees socks, $19.95
4. Cashmere/wool ‘typing buddy’ mittens, $59
5. ‘Parla’ cable knit, $199
6. Cashmere and merino wool rib knit blankets, $298.95 each
7. Rib-eye woollen snood scarf, $70
8. ‘Laura’ gold fleck ankle boots, $199.95
9. ‘Foxglove’ hat in olive, $120
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.