Congratulations! It’s bump! If you’re looking for baby shower gift ideas, yes indeed have you come to the right place. Baby showers are a great opportunity to chow down on delish finger food and take part in ridiculous games (guess the chocolate in the nappy, anyone?), but there’s no denying the main event at any shower is the great gift unwrapping. So many gorgeous baby shower gifts, so many collective ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’!
But how do you make sure your baby shower ideas are the best? That’s where we come in. Our collection includes adorable and practical essentials that will spark an ‘awww’ around the room, as well as personalised baby gifts that double as lifelong keepsakes, and will make the mum-to-be feel and look great as she’s growing the next generation. Here are six of our favourites:
1. A baby bag: They might be small, but babies require a lot of stuff! Her days of carrying around a clutch-sized purse are over. Once that little bundle of joy comes along, she’ll need a sturdy tote or specially-designed baby bag that she can load up with bottles, nappies, dummies and all those other newborn bits and bobs.
2. A personalised keepsake box: Practical and super thoughtful, a custom-engraved wooden keepsake box will give her somewhere to stash all those precious mementos – think baby’s favourite blanket, family snapshots and any other little reminders of bub’s first years. It’s something that’ll get passed down through the generations. Want to go even more fancy? Look for a leather memento case.
3. Something just for mum: Whether it’s a special tea, brewed to support a healthy milk flow, calming essential oil spritzes or an organic skincare set that’ll make her feel totally pampered, gifting your mum-to-be something useful that also feels like a little luxury will always be appreciated.
4. Milestone markers: From a pack of beautifully illustrated milestone cards to a personalised milestone blanket with a teething ring and arrow, this creative baby shower gift will help new parents keep track of their little one’s big moments!
5. A LOL-worthy onesie: We know what you’re going to say – onesies are predictable. But not all onesies are made alike. Look for quirky slogan designs like ‘send milk’, ‘y’all ready for this?’ or ‘Little Miss Hangry’ that’ll give Mum and Dad a laugh even when they’re at their most exhausted. Even better, opt for a matching ‘parent-and-me’ baby onesie and adult tee combo.
6. A classic toy: Forget cheap plastic play-things, if you’re going to go down the toy route, look for something lasting. A quality wooden teether, made from organic beech wood, personalised super-soft snuggle blanket, or a 100% natural rubber, no-nasties kangaroo squeeze will be a treasured comfort for the new bub.
We couldn’t find what you were searching for, but we do have loads of brilliant gifts waiting to be discovered…
Watercolour Fairy Floss, Doughnut, Ice Cream Print Set (Set of 3)
The Gift Label Amsterdam - It's a Girl Time for Cuddles and Kisses Baby Body Oil
More about Hardtofind
We've scoured Australia – and the wider world – for unique, exceptional products from independent craftspeople and manufacturers. And we've brought them all together on hardtofind.com.au. Through our website, it's easy to buy stunning sandals from Byron Bay; Paris-designed hot-dog rings and mugs with attitude from England – all through the one checkout and purchase process, all with the support of our dedicated customer service team if anything goes awry. Once you buy from us, the seller will send you your items directly, for that extra personal touch.
SHOP & SHIP
We’ve noticed you’re not in Australia. To shop using your local currency and shipping location, please click here