Heavy metal: copper homewares & accessories for autumn 2015
Metallic hues are on trend at the moment, with copper well and truly leading the way. Small touches such as a copper clock, copper-coloured cushions or copper foil prints are the ideal way to bring the glamour and warmth of copper into your home this autumn without it dominating your decor. Pair with marble patterns, black leather or white fabrics for seamless integration. You can also add copper accents with similarly coloured metals in rose gold and brass to achieve the same look.
And the copper trend is not just limited to homewares, it has also reached clothing, jewellery and accessories. Make your outfit pop with copper-inspired jewellery and metallic hairpieces.
- Copper-plated station-style wall clock, $135
- Personalised girls’ metallic singlet, $31.95
- Small brass bar necklace, $65
- Copper faceted wooden drop earrings, $29.90
- Gold foil party disposable coasters (set of 6), $7
- But first, coffee print in metallic foil, $22.95
- Native Union switch portable bluetooth speaker, $199.95
- White & brass coloured hand trowel, $39.95
- Leff Amsterdam brick copper-plated clock, $599.95
- Tapestry in copper & pink art print, from $22
- iPad Mini clutch in navy & rose gold, $69.95
- Wee Willie Winkie candleholder, $42
- Celestial gold leaf headband, $29
- Lambretta Cielo rose gold mesh watch, $199.50
- Kolmio copper cushion, $49.95
To see more great copper-inspired finds, click here.
At htf HQ, we’re declaring March “Design Month”! We’ll spend a month exploring the trends for 2015, as well as classic looks that never go out of style. Check out all our design month posts here.
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.