Gift ideas to become the ultimate Secret Santa
Regardless of whether you call it Kris Kringle or Secret Santa, it’s likely you’ll be participating in this gift-giving tradition this Christmas – like some of us, you may even be involved in more than one! And undoubtedly there’s rules and budgets in place and you’ll be needing a fun but inexpensive gift. No matter who’s name you’ve pulled out of the Santa hat this year, we’ve got you covered.
Kris Kringle gifts under $15
We’ve compiled the best gifts under $15 for those needing a clever, quirky gift at a lower price point. With lots of unique and unisex gifts, you’ll find something for everyone. It’s perfect for those buying for a colleague they don’t know much (or anything!) about.
- Trio of Herbs ‘gift of seeds’, $8.95
- Organic olive body bar, $14
- 2015 wall calendar, $9.95
- ‘Ballet’ pencil case, on sale $12.97
- ‘String’ game,$14.50
- ‘Watermelon’ blank notebook, $8.50
- Fig & pomegranate jam for cheese, $12.90
Kris Kringle gifts under $25
For those that may be buying for family and friends, we’ve rounded up some irresistible gifts around the $25 mark – who can say no to the egg salt and pepper shakers?
- ‘Egg’ salt & pepper set, $12.95
- Geometric ‘galah’ art print, $20
- Rose & vanilla bath salts, $24
- Lime ‘chevron’ vase, on sale $19.98
- Condiment cups (set of 4), $19.95
- Cosmetic bag gift set, on sale $19.98
- Wine bags (set of 3), $22
- ‘Amelia’ coffee traveller, $19.95
Kris Kringle gifts under $50
And for those who have slightly more to play with, we’ve got fab gifts under $50 too. A family-sized picnic rug for the outdoorsy spirit, just in time for the summer holidays, while the relaxing diffuser kit for that person you know who needs a end-of-year pamper.
- ‘Knot’ necklace in navy, $40
- ‘My other bags are Prada’ tote, $45
- ‘Enki’ iPhone 5 phone case and wallet, $49.95
- ‘Apothecary’ amber glass diffuser kits, $49.95
- ‘Do what you love’ carved plywood quote board, $50
- Family-sized picnic rug, $44.95
- ‘Cross your heart’ cushion cover, $49.95
- Hardtofind. gift card, from $50
Need more inspiration? Shop our Kris Kringle collection here.
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.