Soft minimalism: the latest trend for spring 2014
Spring is the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe and reinvigorate your decor. Here at htf, we’re loving the latest trend of soft minimalism. It’s so easy to achieve, just take the simplicity of Scandi-style and mix with a soft pastel palette. Keep it simple, keep it clean and the end result will be frill-free prettiness.
- ‘Milk bottle’ lamps, $235 each
- Latte-style porcelain cups in various colours, $19.95 for a set of 2
- ‘Dita’ swing dress, $159
- Pink ‘scale’ leather women’s shoes, $150
- Set of candle holders and painted wooden vase, $46
- Gold ‘splodge’ cushion, $89.95
- Pink pastel ‘horse’ cufflinks, $50
- ‘Pale mountain journey’ print, from $30
- ‘Big stripe’ pastel pink quilt cover, from $149
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.