Hibernate: sleepwear for winter snoozing
Hands up anyone else who puts on their pjs as soon as they walk in the door. (So it’s not just us then.) As the temperature drops, winter pyjamas become de rigueur at home. And while onesies and flannelette nighties might be cosy, we believe it’s possible to stay warm and still look stylish in your sleepwear.
- Soft pink cashmere and leather slippers, $125
- ‘Bjork’ 100% lamb’s wool blanket, $152
- Organic cotton hot water bottle cover, $44
- tabCoosh iPad holder in ‘Casablanca’, $54.95 – perfect for reading your iPad in bed
- ‘Blossom Pink 1767’ Pantone mug, $31.95
- Cowhide cushion, from $110
- Maison Blanc ‘baies goji berry’ soy candle, $44
- ‘Coco’ classic man-style pyjama set, $129
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.