As much as we’d all love to stay rugged up indoors in our winter pjs and ugg boots all day, life dictates otherwise. The good news is that you can get a whole new winter outfit for under $250 – that’s incentive enough to step into the cold, we reckon. Layering is key, so start with a plain-coloured long-sleeve cotton dress, add a pair of tights, go for a bright scarf for a pop of colour and finish it all off with some awesome accessories (don’t forget some lip balm to keep chapped lips at bay). You’ll be in winter wonderland in no time!
1. Black ‘saffiano’ coin purse, $19.95
2. Bamboo full-length leggings, $39.95
3. ‘Diffusion’ ballet pumps in ‘Balham leopard pink’, $85
4. ‘Agnes’ dress in ‘moss’, $69
5. Red hibiscus lip balm, $12.95
6. ‘Daina’ navy scarf, $18
Total = $244.85
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.