Style from the top: vintage hair accessories, jewellery and make-up
Where’s the best place to start when it comes to styling? At the top, of course! Hair fascinators or headpieces are the perfect way to accessorise for a special occasion, such as a wedding or a day at the races. Pair with matching coloured earrings and a necklace, and finish it all off with some boldly coloured lip gloss to complete the look.
1. ‘Prohibition earrings’, $60
2. ‘Leave it be’ headpiece, $29
3. ‘Little star’ necklace in gold, $59.90
4. Rock & Ruddle hairbrush in orange, from $39.95
5. ‘Golden sand’ mineral loose eye colour, $19.13
6. Ultimate colour lip gloss in ‘Malibu punch’, $42
Hardtofind is Australia’s leading online curated marketplace for gifts, fashion and homewares.