Light the small flame of memory: the hearty laughter of the washerwomen, horse shoes on the floor of the saddle room, schoolboys shouts and stories of rare objects in an antique dealers outbuilding.
You will be inspired by six different candles:
1) Antiquaires' wax (orange, royal jelly, landes pin, wax of bee and white honey)
2) Baby lotion (orange, petitgrain, orange flower, violet, vanilla and musk)
3) Fresh laundry (rose, lavender, cedar and musk)
4) Lavandieres' soap (lavender, eucalyptus - pine, citronella, geranium, tonka and musk)
5) Saddlers' balm (rose, cinnamon, cedar, sandalwood)
6) School paper glue (almond peach, rose - heliotrop, violet, rosemary and thyme)