The world's best makers and creators - now shipping to the US!
Ships from Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
Size of completed kit:
Approximately 15cm long
* British Blue Faced Leicester Wool (Black, White and Red)
* 2 x 38 gauge star felting needles in a secure plastic tube (caution needed - needles are very sharp!)
* Full colour instructions with 27 step-by-step photos and a handy size guide
* 7 block of foam (optional extra). You only need one block of foam to complete a number of kits or projects. Kits without foam will come in an A5 box, with foam in an A4 box.
* A beautiful branded box great for storing your kit in whilst working on it
You will also need: Nothing! So long as you've got a foam block to work on the kit provides everything you'll need!
10 years+. Please note the needles are very sharp, so we do not recommend our kits for younger children.
Learn how to needle felt with our Sussex Chicken Needle Felting Kit. You'll use the barbed felting needles to stab the wool into life, creating a beautiful woollen sculpture to treasure forever.
Each kit has all the British wool you'll need, 2 felting needles in case you break one and our step by step instructions with a size guide and 27 colour photos that will guide through the whole process from start to finish. The tips along the way will not only help you create whats on the box but also teach you how to needle felt so you can continue to discover the joys of this wonderful craft without instruction (though we are always here to help if needed!).
Please note that due to the very sharp needles we only recommend our kits for children over 10 years old. You will need a foam block to work on which you can add as an optional extra below.
TIME TO COMPLETE: We estimate most beginners will take 5-7 hours in total to complete one of our standard kits.
Ships from Blandford Forum, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 1 business day. Shipping options available at checkout include: