Size of box: 6.5cm x 3.7cm x 10cm
Size of completed brooch: approximately 5cm
Beginner. We estimate most beginners will take 2-4 hours in total to complete this brooch.
10 years +
Please note that due to the sharp felting needle included, we do not recommend this kit for younger children.
* British Shetland wool (cinnamon)
* British blue-faced Leicester wool (black and white)
* 2 x 38 gauge star felting needles (caution needed: needles are very sharp!)
* Full colour instructions with 12 step-by-step photos
* Metal brooch back
* 7" block of foam (optional extra)
* Beautiful branded box ideal for keeping your kit in whilst you work on it
You don't need anything else! So long as you've got a foam block to work on, the kit provides everything you'll need.
Learn how to needle felt with our mini fox brooch needle felting kit. You'll use the barbed felting needles to stab the wool into life, creating a beautiful woollen brooch to treasure forever.
Each kit has all the British wool you'll need to make your very own brooch, 2 felting needles (in case you break one), a silver-coloured brooch back and our step-by-step instructions with 12 colour photos that will guide through the whole process from start to finish. The tips along the way will not only help you create whats on the box but also teach you how to needle felt so you can continue to discover the joys of this wonderful craft without instruction!
Ships from Blandford Forum, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 10 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|Delivery to Australia
||Delivery from dispatch
|FREE standard shipping