Set includes (blade measurements only):
- 20cm / 8" chef's knife with 2.5mm blade
- 18cm / 7" santoku knife with 2.5mm blade
- 20cm / 8" carving knife with 2.5mm blade
- 20cm / 8" bread knife with 2.5mm blade
- 13cm / 5" utility knife with 2.0mm blade
- 9cm / 3.5" paring knife with 2.0mm blade
- 20cm / 8" round sharpening steel
Knife blade: high carbon stainless steel SUS420, which has a hardness of HRC 54 +/- 1 for superior durability and stain resistance; hammered Damascus-look forged full tang (single piece) steel.
Knife handle: black bakelite.
Block: magnetic timber block with perspex protector.
Bakelite knife handles are dishwasher safe, but care should be taken not to use abrasive dishwashing powders as these may dull the colour. Use knives only on a wood or plastic cutting board.
This knife set comes with a 24 month warranty against all manufacturing faults. Faulty items will be replaced.
Laguiole has become a generic term to describe a style of cutlery and is not restricted to any one maker, company, brand, trade name or place of manufacture.
A Laguiole set that is packaged in France can be labelled as made in France. The item may have been made in France, Hungary, USA, China, Thailand or India and it may be high, medium or low quality. Please note the price will often reflect the quality.
The higher quality Laguiole sets are produced from a heavier gauge of stainless steel. The recommended stainless steel gauge is 1.8mm or greater, which lasts longer than lesser gauges and resists breakage.
Is is important that any cutlery used to serve food has passed the TV Rheinland GRAS (FDA) or equivalent food safety test.
For more FAQs about Laguiole cutlery, simply click on the ask a question about this product button.
This exclusive collection combines all of Laguiole by Louis Thiers most popular knife sizes. Made of hammered Damascus-look forged full tang (single piece) stainless steel, these knives are not only beautiful, they are also hard and durable.
The base of each knife is decorated with the famous Laguiole bee insignia. A curved bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety. An ergonomic black bakelite handle provides elegant styling with silky appearance.
- High carbon stainless steel SUS420, which has a hardness of HRC 54 +/- 1 for superior durability and stain resistance
- Hammered Damascus-look forged full tang (single piece) steel
- Black bakelite handles
- Magnetic timber block with perspex protector
- 24 month warranty
- All Laguiole by Louis Thiers cutlery has passed the TV Rheinland GRAS (FDA) food safety test.
This item will be dispatched within 5 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|FREE standard shipping
* From dispatch