Free shipping Australia-wide*
1 of 11 images
Ships from Surry Hills, Australia
+ free shipping
You can clean your S'well bottle with warm, soapy water (using a bottle brush if necessary) and air dry with the lid removed. The lid is best rinsed clean. You must not clean your S'well bottle in the dishwasher as it could damage the vacuum seal.
New York design company S'Well have taken the insulated bottle market and turned it upside down! Sexiness and insulated thermo bottles are not typically used in the same breath, until now. Designed for performance, S'Well thermo bottles will keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot ones hot for 12 - and they look great while they do it.
Get inspired by Mother Nature with the smooth, matte Teakwood finish. No trees were harmed in the making.
- Coated in a smooth matte finish
- Wood pattern is hand-applied, so every bottle is a one of a kind
- Keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12
- 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free
- Fits in standard sized cup holder
- Water won't bead on outside: hands, bags and papers stay blissfully dry
- Mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping
- Polished enough for the office, tough enough for any adventure
- For every Wood bottle sold, S'well will plant one tree
- 500ml Capacity
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
Donkey Products horse show tape gallery
Suck UK peel n stick postcards
DOIY landscape dinner set (various designs)
Phaidon Press Alpha Bravo Charlie kids book
Suck UK coffee dripper
Areaware key target