This is a guide for adults to organise and execute artistic workshops for children, in the spirit of the workshops Herv Tullet has run to great success all over the world.
Each workshop offers a list of materials needed, a step-by-step guide and Herv Tullet's special tips for running successful workshops, as well as illustrated examples of outcomes and a photo album showcasing these workshops in progress.
With the Herv Tullet Workshops, it's not about artistic ability as much as about the unexpected magic that can happen when people are given the freedom to be spontaneous and to create as a group.
- A guide to running successful artistic workshops for children of all ages, by one of the world's most innovative facilitators and bestselling bookmakers
- Features a dozen workshops that fire children's imaginations, champion group bonding, and give visually pleasing results with no artistic ability required
- Each workshop is ingeniously designed to make young minds break free of inhibitions and unleash creativity through spontaneity and imagination
- Each workshop includes: a list of materials needed, a step-by-step guide to facilitation, practical tips, photos of workshops in progress and illustrated examples of outcomes
- Illustrated and written by the author of Press Here (over 1 million copies sold worldwide and a New York Times bestseller for 3 years running)
- Workshops have been tested and proven successful by children of all ages from around the world: Los Angeles to New Delhi, London to a village in Malawi, and all over North America in museums, libraries, schools, and community centres
- Perfect for organising group activities at home, at school, at parties anywhere!
- Workshop guides are written for adult facilitators; workshops are designed for children ages 1-10
About the author:
Herv Tullet (b. 1958) published his first book for children in 1994 and is now recognised as one of the worlds most innovative childrens authors. Known in France as the prince of preschool books, Tullet takes the concept of reading to a new level, inviting young minds to think imaginatively, independently and creatively. His titles include New York Times bestseller Press Here, as well as I am Blop!, The Big Book of Art, The Giant Game of Sculpture and the Lets Play Games series of board books for young children, published by Phaidon. He lives in Paris.