Free shipping Australia-wide*
Sign in or create an account
1 of 3 images
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free shipping
Ethical 18ct yellow gold
Natural fair trade citrine
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
This luxurious citrine necklace (the birthstone for November) is made from solid 18ct yellow gold. A high quality 6mm natural fair trade citrine is bezel set in a hand-formed 18ct gold setting which is drilled at the top to allow the pendant to slide on the 1mm spiga chain.
The citrine necklace is supplied with an 18ct gold 18 spiga chain please let me know if you would like the chain to be shorter. It is hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office and is supplied in a high quality jewellery box.
Your November birthstone necklace will be handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* From dispatch
** Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Triangle Earrings in Sterling Silver
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Sapphire Necklace in 18ct Gold, September Bi...
Blue Sapphire Trefoil Pendant in 18ct Gold
Tourmaline Necklace October Birthstone
Alexandrite Necklace in 18ct Gold, June Birt...
Garnet Necklace January Birthstone