Free shipping Australia-wide*
1 of 4 images
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free shipping
6mm Chatham emerald
Ethical 18ct yellow gold
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
This luxurious emerald necklace (the birthstone for May) is made from solid 18ct yellow gold. A high quality 6mm Chatham emerald is bezel set in a hand-formed 18ct gold setting which is drilled at the top to allow the pendant to slide on the 1mm spiga chain.
Lab grown stones have the same chemical composition as natural stones; are less expensive; and are more environmentally friendly than mined stones. Natural emerald is available on request.
The emerald necklace is supplied with an 18ct gold 18 spiga chain please let me know if you would like the chain to be shorter. It is hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office and is supplied in a high quality jewellery box.
Your May birthstone necklace will be handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Diamond Bar Necklace in 18ct Gold
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Tourmaline Petal Pendant in 18ct Gold
Blue Sapphire Trefoil Pendant in 18ct Gold
Moon and Star Stacking Ring Set, 18ct Gold
Triangle Earrings in Sterling Silver
Peridot Necklace in 18ct Gold, August Births...