The world's best makers and creators - now shipping to the US!
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free US shipping
Ethical 18ct yellow gold
Natural fair trade amethyst
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
This luxurious amethyst necklace (the birthstone for February) is made from solid 18ct yellow gold. A high quality 6mm fair trade amethyst gemstone is bezel set in a hand-formed 18ct gold setting which is drilled at the top to allow the pendant to slide on the 1mm spiga chain.
The amethyst necklace is supplied with an 18ct gold 18 spiga chain please let me know if you would like the chain to be shorter. It is hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office and is supplied in a high quality jewellery box.
Your birthstone necklace will be handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Blue Sapphire Trefoil Pendant in 18ct Gold
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
White Sapphire Engagement Ring Set
White Topaz Necklace April Birthstone
Comfort Fit Silver Ring with Spun Silk Finis...
Citrine Necklace November Birthstone
Flower Petal Pendant in 18ct White Gold