- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
A signature piece from my Moon and Stars collection, this dazzling eco friendly moon necklace features a charm set with a 4mm fair trade blue sapphire, from the Kings Plain mine in Australia. The moon pendant is hand-made from recycled 18ct gold and is set with six conflict-free white diamonds. The moon is textured with an urban finish, with the edges polished smooth.
This necklace is in stock and available for immediate dispatch. It has been hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office and will be presented in a high quality jewellery box.
The moon pendant measures 1.9cm, from the top of the bail.
A solid 18ct gold 18 spiga chain is included in the price.
This pendant can be made in 18ct yellow or white gold.
*** ETHICAL JEWELLERY *** The 18ct gold used in this moon pendant is from recycled sources, no mined metals have been used, causing less damage to the environment. My metals are obtained from a refining source in the USA, which processes old reclaimed jewellery and jewellers scrap coins etc.
Handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|Delivery to Australia
||Delivery from dispatch
|FREE standard shipping
|Fast courier to Australia*
|Other delivery zones
||Delivery from dispatch*
|Rest of Asia
|USA and Canada
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.