Free shipping Australia-wide*
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free AU shipping
Ethical 18ct yellow gold
Natural fair trade garnet
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
This luxurious garnet necklace (the birthstone for January) is made from solid 18ct yellow gold. A high quality 6mm fair trade garnet gemstone is bezel set in a hand-formed 18ct gold setting which is drilled at the top to allow the pendant to slide on the 1mm spiga chain.
This garnet necklace is supplied with an 18ct gold 18 spiga chain please let me know if you would like the chain to be shorter. It is hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office and is supplied in a high quality jewellery box.
Your birthstone necklace is handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Garnet Charm Bracelet, January Birthstone
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Blue Topaz Necklace in 18ct Gold, December B...
Flower Petal Pendant in 18ct Yellow Gold
Hammered Disc Pendant in 18ct Yellow Gold
Emerald Earrings in 18ct Gold Leaf Design
Peridot Necklace in 18ct Gold, August Births...