Petals = 8-9mm
Chain = adjustable, from 40.64 cm (16") to 45.72 cm (18")
Eco Friendly 18ct yellow gold
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
Part of my Petals Collection, this beautiful flower petals necklace is made from eco friendly 18ct yellow gold.
Each of the seven petals is hand-formed into shape from melted down gold and my signature finish is applied to emphasise the veining of a petal. The edge of each 8-9mm petal is then mirror polished, providing a contrast of finishes. The back of the petals have a polished finish. Please note that the shape of each hand-formed petal will vary.
The petals are linked in a high quality solid 18ct yellow gold trace chain. The chain is adjustable and can be worn at 16 or 18 lengths. The end of the necklace is finished with a tiny matching gold petal.
The 18ct gold used in this necklace is from recycled sources, no mined gold has been used.
Your necklace is hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office. It will be presented in a high quality jewellery box.
Handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
* Matching earrings are also available.
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|Delivery to Australia
||Delivery from dispatch
|FREE standard shipping
|Fast courier to Australia*
|Other delivery zones
||Delivery from dispatch*
|Rest of Asia
|USA and Canada
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.