Sapphires = 3 x 2.9mm
Pendant = 1.2cm
Chain = 45.72 cm (18")
Reycled 18ct white gold
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
This stunning mini blue sapphire trefoil pendant looks great on its own or layered with your other favourite necklaces.
This small trefoil design charm is set with three sparkly 2.9mm blue sapphires, which are top grade stonesand features my signature vine bail. The pendant is made of ethical 18ct white gold.
The total length of the pendant is 1.2cm.
A solid 18ct white gold spiga chain (18) is included in the price
Handmade by Lilia in her studio in the Cotswolds (UK) and hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office. It will be presented in a high quality jewellery box.
The 18ct white gold used in this sapphire trefoil pendant is from recycled sources, no newly mined metals have been used, causing less damage to the environment. My metals are obtained from a refining source in the USA, which processes old reclaimed jewellery and jewellers scrap coins etc. Palladium (a member of the platinum family) makes the gold naturally white. Therefore, unlike standard white gold, there is no need to plate the jewellery with rhodium.
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 5 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|FREE standard shipping
|Fast courier to Australia**
* From dispatch
** Delivery times may vary for regional areas.