Free shipping Australia-wide*
Earn $10 when you spend $100+. Find out more about HTF Rewards >>
1 of 4 images
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free shipping
Studs = 6mm
Reycled 18ct yellow gold
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
Tiny flower petal studs in 18ct gold, which sit perfectly on the ear lobe.
The petals are hand hammered into shape from melted down gold and my signature finish is applied to emphasise the veining of a petal. The edges of the petals are then mirror polished, providing a contrast of finishes. The backs of the petals also have a polished finish.
The earrings are approximately 6mm in diameter. Please note that the shape of each hand-formed earring will vary. They are supplied with 18ct gold butterfly backs.
The gold used in these earrings is from recycled sources, no mined gold has been used.
The studs will be hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office. They will be presented in a high quality jewellery box.
Handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Peridot Necklace in 18ct Gold, August Births...
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Aquamarine Necklace in 18ct Gold, March Birt...
Aquamarine Necklace March Birthstone
Amethyst Necklace February Birthstone
White Sapphire Engagement Ring Set
Ruby Necklace in 18ct Gold, July Birthstone