The world's best makers and creators - now shipping to the US!
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free US shipping
Studs = 6mm
Reycled 18ct yellow gold
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
Tiny flower petal studs in 18ct gold, which sit perfectly on the ear lobe.
The petals are hand hammered into shape from melted down gold and my signature finish is applied to emphasise the veining of a petal. The edges of the petals are then mirror polished, providing a contrast of finishes. The backs of the petals also have a polished finish.
The earrings are approximately 6mm in diameter. Please note that the shape of each hand-formed earring will vary. They are supplied with 18ct gold butterfly backs.
The gold used in these earrings is from recycled sources, no mined gold has been used.
The studs will be hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office. They will be presented in a high quality jewellery box.
Handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Comfort Fit Silver Ring with Spun Silk Finis...
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Flower Petal Pendant in 18ct White Gold
Garnet Charm Bracelet, January Birthstone
Tourmaline Petal Pendant in 18ct Gold
Amethyst Necklace February Birthstone
Hammered Disc Pendant in 18ct Yellow Gold