Free shipping Australia-wide*
1 of 5 images
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free shipping
925 Sterling silver
Natural fair trade amethyst
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
February birthstone is glittering amethyst. In past times, wearing the birthstone associated with the month you were born was thought to bring good luck and protection.
This pretty February birthstone necklace would make a perfect keepsake gift. A high quality fair trade 6mm round natural amethyst gemstone is bezel set in a solid sterling silver setting which is drilled at the top to allow the pendant to slide on the chain.
The necklace is supplied with a Sterling silver 18 box chain please let me know if you would like the chain to be shorter.
Your birthstone necklace will be handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK) and is supplied with my designer heart tag near the clasp.
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Peridot Necklace August Birthstone
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Citrine Necklace in 18ct Gold, November Birt...
Tourmaline Necklace October Birthstone
Tree Bark Hammered Silver Ring
Tourmaline Petal Pendant in 18ct Gold
Moon and Star Stacking Ring Set, 18ct Gold