The world's best makers and creators - now shipping to the US!
Ships from Surry Hills, Australia
- 20cm - 20cm diameter x 13.4cm x 26.4cm with handles, induction zone 16cm, capacity 3.0L
- 24cm - 24cm diameter x 14cm x 31.1cm with handles, induction zone 20cm , capacity 4.5L
- 26cm - 26cm diameter x 15.6cm x 33.5cm with handles, induction zone 21cm, capacity 6.0L
Coated aluminium, PTFE 4 layer ILAG non-stock Slip-Let coating
The Nordic kitchen pot is ideal for cooking vegetables and soups as well as braising and frying meat. Both the pot and lid withstand high temperatures and therefore can be used in the oven.
The pots conduct and distribute heat extremely well and boast a PFOA-free PTFE four-layer non-stick Slip-Let coating, which is easy to clean while requiring very little fat when cooking. It's cast iron look is actually lightweight aluminium making it easy to handle. So if you love the look of cast iron but are not a natural weightlifter, this is the pot for you.
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Cast iron look without the weight
- Quick and even heat distribution
- Hard wearing construction
- Nothing sticks - PFOA free, PFTE 4-layer non-stick Slip-Let coating on the inside
- Robust and durable surface - Aluminium with PFOA-free PFTE coating on the outside
- Includes full user instructions inside the box
We recommend using a pot holder with the handles when in use.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
Suck UK skull sugar spoon
Zuny bookend owl tan
LOQI pop collection backpack in hearts
French Bull dinner plate in ziggy pattern
IXXI fish wall art
Snurk quilt cover set teddy