Larchmont Violet - Sunglasses
Handcrafted in Italy, Paxley Kids Sunglasses combine stylish shapes with innovative pinchless hinge technology for best-in-class, award-winning product excellence. Our sunglass frames are made of European-sourced plastic and rubber and are recyclable. Our lenses offer 100%, FDA-compliant, UV protection. Paxleys are also CPSIA-compliant.
- Soft, flexible yet durable SafeBend pinchless hinge technology
- Ergonomically-designed, non-slip, rubber bridge pads for developing noses
- Free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC, and Latex
- 100% UV protection lenses compliant with US, European, Australian and New Zealand standards; impact and shatter-resistant
- Family Choice Award winner for product excellence
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Cloth pouch and head strap included
Because of their lightweight design and ergonomically-tested fit, Paxley frames are a favourite among infants and toddlers. Designed using a scientific approach, Paxley frames feature the unique SafeBend technology that won't pinch fingers, hair or clothing. They're also moulded to provide the utmost comfort for delicate and developing heads and noses. While the fit is a big hit with little ones, so is the feel. Made with the same soft, state-of-the-art materials found in baby bottles, Paxleys are also BPA-free, 100% hypo-allergenic and have been certified by the CPSC to be safe for infants and kids.
Toddler and Kids fits most children ages 3 5+ Years*