Free shipping Australia-wide*
1 of 4 images
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom
+ free shipping
Pendant = 2cm
Diamond = 1.5mm
Chain = 45.72 cm (18")
Reycled 18ct yellow gold
- wipe stones with a clean, soft cotton cloth;
- ask a professional jeweller to clean very dirty pieces;
- store your jewellery individually, wrapped in a soft cloth or tissue;
- it is advisable not to have a bath, shower, swim, sleep, do physical activities with your jewellery on;
- avoid spraying perfume or body lotions on your jewellery;
- avoid using harsh cleaners (silver dip, hot solutions, abrasives) on natural gemstones;
- avoid storing jewellery unprotected & jumbled together.
Made in the UK:
This piece of jewellery was individually hand-crafted by designer Lilia Nash, using ethical materials.
The pendant of this unusual necklace is made from a solid 18ct yellow gold bar, inset with a sparkly 1.5mm conflict-free white diamond. The bar has been given my signature urban finish.
The pendant measures approximately 2cm in length. It is supplied with a high quality solid 18ct gold 18 spiga chain.
It is hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office and is presented in a high quality jewellery box.
The used gold in this pendant is from recycled sources, no mined gold has been used.
Handmade in my studio in the Cotswolds (UK).
Ships from Fairford, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Peridot Necklace August Birthstone
by Lilia Nash Jewellery
Flower Petal Pendant in 18ct Yellow Gold
Citrine Necklace November Birthstone
Moissanite Halo Stud Earrings, 18ct Gold
Sapphire Necklace in 18ct Gold, September Bi...
Amethyst Necklace February Birthstone