Free shipping Australia-wide*
Ships from Ledbury, United Kingdom
+ free AU shipping
Each moss heart is H25 X W25 X D5cm, 100g
The hearts are a wire frame smothered in real Sphagnum moss. The moss hearts are dyed green for longevity by eco-friendly non toxic dye. This means they will last years and years!
The hearts do not need watering as the moss is dry. They stay their best indoors but can be used for outside events. We do not recommend the heart to be kept permanently outside as they will weather and fade, however you can respray them if you so wish.
A rustic real moss heart to add a woodland touch to your home or wedding.
We make letter items - Jodie and her Dad are The Letter Loft. We do it well (we can say that, right?), so we know that when you recieve your real moss heart you will be jubilant and your event/home tickled pink.
You can be delighted that you are shopping genuine British handmade. Dad has the burn marks to prove it. You are ordering from a Father and Daughter team and if that isn't ample, we've done ballpoints for you.
* The moss hearts are made from real dried sphagnum moss.
* They will last many years and are easy to take care of.
* No care required - other than to keep out of direct sunlight. No watering required.
* They are a really nice gift. We will even gift wrap it for you in equally delicious copper tissue paper and send it to your friend for you. Kudos, you great friend you.
We make numbers and symbols too! Why not add a moss ampersand to bring two initials together?
Ships from Ledbury, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 3 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* Delivery times may vary for regional areas.