Free shipping Australia-wide*
Sign in or create an account
1 of 3 images
Ships from Andover, United Kingdom
+ free shipping
8 x 11 cm
Rubber stamp with wooden handle.
Bake your own biscuits and stamp them with our 'HOME MADE' or 'EAT ME' cookie stamper.
Try our very own, easy recipe!
250 g butter, 140 g caster sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 300 g plain flour, 1 egg yolk, 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 190C (gas mark 5).
2. Sift together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. Mix in butter and blend until mixture is crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and vanilla essence. Blend well. Chill dough for one hour for better cookies.
4. Regularly sprinkle work surface and your stamp with flour.
5. Separate dough into golf-ball-sized chunks. Slightly flatten the balls and stamp.
6. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until lightly brown.
7. Remove from oven and leave for a couple of minutes to harden, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
8. Enjoy your homemade cookies :)
Ships from Andover, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 5 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
* From dispatch
** Delivery times may vary for regional areas.
Mango Wood Letter
by The Letteroom
Extra Small Letter Tile Style Buckets
Bright Alphabet Train
Hanging Upside Down Planters
Gold Sparkle Typographic Stickers & Tape
Deluxe Scratch World Map