12ml / 0.4 oz / 45g (including the bottle)
Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate.
May contain: Mica, CI 77713, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI 60730, CI 77820, CI 73015, CI 77492, CI 77289, CI 45410, CI 77741, CI 77480, CI 45430
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply the base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the MoYou Nails stamping nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess of nail varnish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scraped out of the engraving.
6. Use the MoYou Nails Stamp to pick up the nail polish from the design and transfer it onto your nail. Make sure you move fast and apply an even amount of pressure.
For best results roll the stamp from one side of the other and use the same rolling motion when applying on the nail.
7. Apply the MoYou Nails Top Coat or MoYou Nails Glitter Top Coat to seal the design.
The perfect starting point for any beginner nail stamping artist is the MoYou nail polish. Use it in a variety of designs or simply as a base nail polish.
This item will be dispatched within 3 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|FREE standard shipping
* From dispatch