The world's best makers and creators - now shipping to the US!
Ships from North Bondi, Australia
12ml / 0.4 oz / 45g (including the bottle)
Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate.
May contain: Mica, CI 77713, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI 60730, CI 77820, CI 73015, CI 77492, CI 77289, CI 45410, CI 77741, CI 77480, CI 45430
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply the base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the MoYou Nails stamping nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess of nail varnish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scraped out of the engraving.
6. Use the MoYou Nails Stamp to pick up the nail polish from the design and transfer it onto your nail. Make sure you move fast and apply an even amount of pressure.
For best results roll the stamp from one side of the other and use the same rolling motion when applying on the nail.
7. Apply the MoYou Nails Top Coat or MoYou Nails Glitter Top Coat to seal the design.
The MoYou Australia silver nail polish is a beautiful bold silver with just a hint of sparkle. As this colour will never go out of fashion, use it all year round for nail art designs and also as a base nail polish.
This item will be dispatched within 1 business day. Shipping options available at checkout include: