One of our flagship products at Not Before Tea, the Doodlepinny makes an ideal gift for children who love to colour and create.
The kit consists of a cotton apron with a design to colour in and six fabric crayons included (colours will vary).
You will love this because...
- The apron was designed by illustrator Becky Down
- It was printed and made in our mill in Lincolnshire, England from a natural cotton
- Once you have decorated the apron, a grown-up will iron the apron and this will permanently seal the colour and is fully washable. Full instructions included.
- When your apron is finished you still have a pot of fabric crayons to decorate as many t-shirts, tea towels and other fabrics as you wish!
- If you don't like your first design, simply wash it and then start again (it is only permanent when it is ironed)
- Two sizes to choose from: Mini (approx 2-7 years) Junior (approx 8-12 years)
- Four designs to choose from:
- Baker (Mini size only) - featuring baking equipment and a name badge to add the name of the junior chef
- Character (Mini size only) - featuring all the characters at Not Before Tea
- Explorer: Junior size only. Featuring creepy crawlies, a jar of worms and a name badge to add the name of the junior explorer.
- Artist: Junior size only. Featuring brushes and paints and and a name badge to add the name of the junior artist
Ships from lidlington, United Kingdom.
This item will be dispatched within 7 business days. Shipping options available at checkout include:
|FREE standard shipping
* From dispatch
** Delivery times may vary for regional areas.